Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What to Expect for the Month of November

Hi everyone. I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've had to go through my own life transitions, changes and lessons. I felt guided to post a reading for the month of November, especially since I've been hearing so much conversation about it. I pulled 4 cards from my Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Deck and asked for guidance from my spiritual helpers. Here are the messages I received:

While I was shuffling, I saw the number 5. I sensed a lot of strong changes happening in the month of November which may feel overwhelming. I also heard that this is a time to really get in touch with ourselves and figure out what it is we truly want for our own lives. Meditation will help us maintain inner peace during this time



The first card I picked was the Protection card. I am sensing that this card brings with it the energy of safety and security. We may be called upon to make changes or take chances this month. This may lead to us taking a path that is beyond what we're used to which can feel like walking down a path through a dark forest. We may feel a bit unsure or uneasy about the decision to do this as it feels like a shot in the dark. This card says to be assured that, whatever decisions you feel you need to make, know that you will be protected and guided through them. If you ever feel ungrounded and unsafe, you can ask Archangel Michael for protection and surround yourself in golden light.




The next card I picked was the Soulmate Relationship card. I sense a lot of strong, deep and new relationships coming for the month of November. I am attracted to the spirals in this card which tells me that they will be intense and long lasting. These relationships will be beyond the surface and will guide us into new, positive experiences further into the future. These loved ones will be helping us along our paths. I feel that these partners will also assist in some much needed healing. Those who are already in a relationship will experience a deepening of their bonds.




The third card I picked was Time to Move On. From this card I get a sense that a lot of clearing and cleansing will be done. This cleansing will be physical and may include some emotional release through tears and perhaps anger for some. The energy that comes with this card feels very peaceful however which tells me that releasing any old energies will ultimately bring an energy of resolution and eventually tranquility. I am hearing the wind as I look at this card which tells me that "the winds of change" will be coming shortly after this release. There will be much consideration about what it is we really want to hold on to. What is it that is truly serving us? That will be the question.




The last card I picked is Break Free. I am sensing it's related to the previous card as it has to do with undoing the shackles that have held us prisoner for some time. Whatever we were committed to before, we will be leaving behind if we are ready. I sense that this will be primarily related to career. I feel that our guides will be helping us to think outside of the box and try doing things to help us prosper that perhaps, we have not tried before. This may cause some anxiety or uncertainty, but this takes us back to the first card...know that you will be guided through all your decisions.


I hope these messages helped you have a better idea of what will be the focus of November. Love and more love to you all <3



Love and Ascension,

Saiedah

http://saiedah.wix.com/cosmichealingshoppe
http://facebook.com/cosmichealinghshoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment