Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Exercise and How It Relates to Spirituality

When I first began delving into spirituality and spiritual work, I didn't understand the importance of physical health and how it was pertinent to spiritual health. The spiritual and physical bodies are directly connected and because of this it's important to keep the physical body healthy.

 There are many factors correlated to physical health but today, I want to talk about exercise. When we start to become more connected to source energy, channels that were once disconnected or never existed at all, begin to awaken. Your psychic abilities begin to expand as you begin to connect with yourself which is the same as being connected with source energy. You begin to see the world from a brighter and wider perspective. Subjects and situations that may have never presented themselves before, may very well come to the surface now for you to integrate, embrace or deal with. 

Once these channels begin to connect and become active, you may notice that holding onto stagnant energy feels draining and tends to drag your energy along. Stagnant energy has no place in a body that is growing, flourishing and awakening. The energy will now begin to block the channels that have become awakened and cause bouts of cloudiness and confusion. Blockages will begin to form and cause agitation in certain areas of the body. Anxiety is a common result of blockages and stagnant energy. In my experience, the heart was the most vulnerable area for traumas and blockages. When I joined a psychic development course, I noticed that my psychic abilities were growing but at the same time, that which was unresolved was also coming to the surface to be healed. Because I was having a hard time dealing with the shadow aspects of myself rising to the surface, I didn't take time to exercise. All I wanted to do was lay down and not do anything. This was probably the worst thing to do during this time. Not releasing the energies that were surfacing caused my psychic abilities to become clouded and led to disorientation. I felt overwhelmed and unable to do practice readings efficiently. Guidance through clairaudience just became a jumble of words that were difficult for me to understand. When I took the time out one day to exercise, I felt so much better. Exercise, especially cardio, helps to raise the heart rate which in turn removes blockages and gives room for the stagnant energy to move out of the body. Once I was done exercising, I found that my psychic impressions were stronger, my visions were clearer and my connection to source overall was better. 

 A word of caution to those healing traumas. Since exercise is clearing your channels,  it will make it easier for your higher self to let you know when something needs to be healed. Whatever needs resolving will now stare you directly in the face. Not a bad thing of course but it might be torture for those who are struggling to heal themselves. However, these issues will be resolved quicker now that you've moved the stagnant energy out of the body. You'll be able to have a fresh perspective on life, gain clarity, and move on to the next stage in your development. 


Love and Ascension,


Saiedah <3

http://saiedah.wix.com/cosmichealingshoppe
http://facebook.com/cosmichealinghoppe


No comments:

Post a Comment