Thursday, July 10, 2014

Starseeds and Their Energy. What Do Different Types of Starseeds Feel Like?

First of all, what is a starseed? A starseed is a human with a soul that has incarnated on other planets whether before incarnating their first time on earth or between earth lives. Sometimes, it is this soul's first incarnation on earth and other times, the soul has been incarnating in dozens of bodies on earth since the beginning of time; these are considered to be ancient starseeds. Starseeds are very evolved spiritually and often have a wide range of abilities. They are highly intuitive and sensitive to their surroundings. Physically they do not have any specific attributes but the energy behind the eyes is particularly strong. Many starseeds know that they are not originally from earth and often feel a yearning to "go home". In time, they realize that they are on the earth by choice and have a mission to fulfill while they are here.

 I notice that different starseeds carry a different energy signature. While many starseeds do not have just one DNA/soul imprint, it is possible to sense the variety of energies that they hold within them. Below, I provide my understanding of starseed energy signatures and what they may feel like to a sensitive person. I'm touching on starseeds on earth and the energies of the star beings when I feel them through the higher realms. You may find that the qualities seem to mix or apply to more than one group, which is common.This is just based on my experience as a starseed and Intuitive Counselor:




Pleiadian Starseeds:

These starseeds carry a very gentle, soothing and loving energy. They are extremely open and receptive in nature. I notice that Pleiadian starseeds have an energy that is soft, celestial, and compassionate. They almost sparkle from the inside out and feel as though they have the entire universe radiating from inside them. Pleiadian starseeds are comfortable with being emotional and expressing love. When I communicate with them through channeling, it's a warm, pleasant and casual energy which makes you feel as if you are talking to a friend. I feel a lot of shades of blue when I connect with their energy.






Arcturian Starseeds:

The energy of Arcturian starseeds is quite different than that of other star beings. Arcturians give me the impression that they are very focused beings. They are much more serious and determined. Technological energy is very strong within them and they have a sense of structure. Arcturian starseeds have a very spiritual and evolved essence. I feel as though their vibrations are more so connected with dark matter compared to other star beings. Of course, this is not a bad thing. This is my way of expressing that they have a more solid and firm energy rather than being soft and delicate.


Arcturian Bust by Cynthia Crawford, ET Sculptor


Lyran Starseeds:

Royal, regal and upstanding- This is the best way to describe the Lyran energy. These beings know exactly how great they are on a soul level. Even if you meet an incarnated Lyran starseed with self esteem issues, you'll still feel this regal, confident energy about them. Lyrans radiate brightly and are held in high esteem spiritually. I feel a lot of gold and white when I communicate with the Lyrans through telepathy.






Andromedan Starseeds:

The energy of the Andromedan starseeds is very ethereal, magical and whimsical. Interestingly, the incarnated Andromedans feel as though they have just stepped out of a cosmic fairy tale. These starseeds are very mental and do a lot of dwelling and pondering. They are not structured in their energy like the Arcturians but still feel very cognitive in nature, holding a vast amount of wisdom and understanding. Incarnated Andromedans are very open and feel very spongy; they absorb a lot of energy around them (most starseeds do but Andromedans seem to carry this as one of their most prominent signatures). I feel a lot of purple and pink energy when I communicate with the Andromedans in the higher dimensions.






Orion Starseeds:

 I haven't met that many Orion starseeds but I figured I'd touch on them anyway. These starseeds have a strong, grounded energy. Similar to Arcturians, I feel their energy as being a bit darker and more sturdy. The incarnated Orions that I met felt rational, structured and practical. These beings have a nice, solid foundation.Their energy feels like an olive green mixed with a deep purple. 






Anunnaki Starseeds:

Similar to the Orions, I have not come across many Anunnaki starseeds (to my knowledge), but I figured they should be acknowledged. When encountering the incarnated Anunnaki, they feel very ancient, grounded and wise. I feel that they have highly active lower chakras, unlike some starseeds that have upper chakras that are wide open with the lower chakras being a bit deficient. If you've ever felt the energy of a lapis lazuli, garnet or jasper stone, this is what the essence of the Anunnaki resonates closely with in my experience. I personally have always loved the energy of the Anunnaki. 






Sirian Starseeds:

From what I have experienced with Sirian energy, I feel as though they are very righteous and just beings. I feel that they want to uphold the rights and privileges of all beings and people. They have this primordial, sacred energy that makes me feel like they hold ancient secrets and reveal them to certain people at the right moment. I feel like incarnated Sirians are always in search of esoteric and cosmic knowledge.




I have not connected with some of these star races on a higher dimensional level but plan to in the future. I really enjoy feeling the energies the different star beings have.





Please check out my website and Etsy shop on the side menu if you'd like to receive a Star Origins Reading or Starseed Past Life Reading. These readings are so much fun to give and even more fun to receive ^_^

Take care!

Saiedah <3



No comments:

Post a Comment