Friday, July 18, 2014

Signs from the Angels: How to Know When An Angel Is Present

I believe every one of us has an angel that is guiding and protecting us through our daily lives. When you're going through a transition or life lesson, the angels love to make their presence know. Here are some ways I've learned to recognize the presence of angels:

1. Seeing feathers

I remember a time when I was doubtful about seeing feathers in the presence of angels. I had never seen them and I was wondering if this were really true. Well, during a rough time in my life, I was walking home from the park. I was eating some candy and I was stopped abruptly by something on the sidewalk. It was a huge white feather. Something in me felt tingly and I just knew it was a sign that my angels were near.




2. Feeling the air pressure change

Typically, before I go out, I say a prayer to my angels for protection against lower vibrational energies. I also surround myself in white and violet light and affirm that I'm protected and safe. One day, I was finishing up this routine, and felt the air in front of me change. Someone was standing there. It felt like like waves and particles of energy materializing in front of me. I knew someone was going to be heading out the door with me. This indeed felt like an angel.




3. Seeing pictures, sculptures or the names of angels in interesting places.

As I was reading in the basement, something told me to look to my right. There I saw a pendant hanging up on the wall by a nail. When I turned the pendant over, it had a picture of Archangel Michael on his horse slaying the devil. I had NEVER seen this pendant before, so it was strange that I would all of a sudden see it. I believe they told me to look at this pendant for a reason.




4. Big orbs of light appearing in your peripheral vision.

I was in the middle of conducting a distant reading for someone in my room. The room was dark at the time and sometimes I will keep the lights off because it just feels better. All of a sudden, I saw a burst of white light in my left field of vision. I said to myself "Did you see that?" I was stunned. It was definitely an angel.




5. Seeing triple numbers....almost everywhere you go.

After my awakening, I began to see triple and quadruple numbers. Sometimes the numbers would change depending on what stage of my life I was in but they were always there. 11:11 was the number that awakened me. 5:55 was the number that foreshadowed big changes. 4:44 still appears frequently to let me know the angels are around. Sometimes angel numbers appear as 1:44, 1:55, 7:11, etc. Either way, they are all signs from your angels.




6. Hearing songs on the radio

During a major life transition, I was riding in my dad's car and on the radio I heard. "Don't worry, this is only the beginning of the journey". Another instance is where I kept hearing the song "Explosions" by Ellie Goulding with a verse that says "Things will never be the same". The songs really seem to pop when a life lesson or life transition is occurring. 




7. Receiving guidance in your head 

This one is a sign that most people miss. If you hear guidance pop up in your head, know that it is your team of angels guiding you.



1 comment: